Monday, January 11, 2016

School Break Days

 During my break in the holidays i spent most of my time with some family from my moms side.First we went to my uncles house to have a small family reunion and had some of the yummy food my aunt makes. I was able to meet two new uncles from my moms side of the family and cousins my age. We did not really watch movies since we spent most of the time around family but we sure did have a feast. I played soccer with the two two cousins i had just met. At one point i had been in a situation where i had to prove that i was trust worthy. I had just got some more food until my aunt told me to look for some money she had left in her purse. I looked for and found more money than she thought she had, i had an urge of just keeping that money but thought t myself that she didnt deserve losing money especially since shes o good aunt. i went back and gave her the money and Surprise!! turns out she wanted to give it to me as a Christmas present. Also had some time to read a book about politics that is important to me since i need to know how this country works.

No comments:

Post a Comment